DJO Global Rolls Out Tryten Mobile Medical iPad Stands
DJO Global, Inc. is a leading global provider of high-quality, orthopedic devices, with a broad range of products used for rehabilitation, pain management, and physical therapy. They are the largest non-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation device company in the United States and among the largest globally, as measured by revenues. Their trademarks, service marks, and brand names include Encore, Cefar®, Empi®, Ormed®, Chattanooga, Compex®, Aircast®, DonJoy®, OfficeCare®, ProCare®, SpinaLogic®, and many more.
From prevention to recovery, DJO Global enables people to live their lives to the fullest by providing intelligent medical devices and services.
This is why we are proud to showcase DJO Global's recent rollout of customized Tryten Mobile Medical Stands.
Designed from the ground up for hospitals, clinics, and other medical environments, this rolling cart features a secure tablet enclosure, concealed cable management, and unparalleled warranty and support. Frequently used for Language Service Providers (LSP), Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), Telehealth and Telemedicine, Distributed Tablet Patient Registration, and more.
DJO Global's custom rolling iPad stand includes:
- Proprietary adjustable bracket accommodates a wide variety of tablets: Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Microsoft Surface, Google Nexus, and many others.
- Ships fully assembled to allow for immediate use
- Tablet enclosure affords 180-degree tilt and 360-degree rotation (portrait to landscape)
- Aluminum anodized proprietary finger joint provides a wide variety of viewing angles for the tablet
- Keyed-alike locking bracket system
- Integrated charging via pre-installed Apple Lightning Connector and Micro-USB cable
- Concealed tablet power cable management
- Dual USB charger in concealed power supply enclosure
- Pre-installed 9’ Green Dot Certified power extension cable
- Power cord wrap bracket
- Wire basket
- Power connections secured and concealed on the underside of the rolling base
- Sleek and minimalist design
- Antimicrobial coating on all anodized and powder coated surfaces
- Ergonomic mobility cart handle for push and pull functionality
- Fluid height adjustment collar allows height adjustment from 48” – 60” with custom heights available
- “Whisper-quiet” casters with dust covers
- Sturdy caster lock
- Tip-resistant compact 5-spoke base
- Custom-branded baseplate