MacBook Pro Combination Lock
One Piece Security
Easy to Use Dial Pad
Ergonomically sized body with steady dial control make finding the proper combination a snap.
Single Piece Advantage
Lock and cable are a single unit, making it easy to carry and use. No extra parts or keys required. Fast, efficient, convenient.
Steel Cable Construction
The Laptop Combination Lock is made of aircraft grade, galvanized and multi-stranded steel, which resists cutting with tools like bolt cutters.
Steel Cable Construction
The Laptop Combination Lock is made of aircraft grade, galvanized and multi-stranded steel, which resists cutting with tools like bolt cutters. Low Profile Lock Secures even slim notebooks without "laptop wobble", and will not block ports.
*not compatible with Macbook Air or Macbook Pro with Retina Display
When you purchase any product from us you are entitled to its manufacturer's warranty against defective merchandise. All products manufactured by Tryten have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
More info »
We Accept Purchase Orders
We accept purchase orders from government agencies, schools, colleges, or buseinsses on approved credit. We can offer you the facility to invoice your purchase orders on approved terms. Please visit our Purchase Order Instructions page for more information.
Purchase Order Instructions »
Easy Locking Directions
Securing Your Notebook Computer or Other Device
1. Wrap the cable around an immovable object such as a desk leg or use a Tryten anchor and pull the lock through the loop.
2. Enter your personalized combination code (see below).
3. Line up the T-bar on the lock with the Kensington security slot on your computer or other device, press the button on the side of the locking head and insert the lock into the slot.
4. Scramble the combination wheels.
That’s it! Your notebook or device is now securely locked with the Laptop/Computer Lock.
Creating Your Personalized Combination Code
1. Your Combination Laptop/Computer Lock comes with a preset factory code of 0000. Before creating your personalized combination code, make sure the combination wheels are set to 0000.
2. At the same time, press the button on the side of the locking head and using a small flat-head screwdriver, press in the small round button at the end of the locking head and turn 90° clockwise
3. Set your desired combination so that the numbers show in the four small display windows
4. Using the small flat-head screw driver, turn the small button on the end of the locking head 90° counter-clockwise until it pops back to flush with the locking head
That's it! Now your lock has your own combination. You can change it again starting from your combination instead of 0000
|Cable Length||72”||Cable Material||Multi-stranded galvanized steel cable, PVC coating|
|Cable Diameter||0.25"||Cable Strands||7 x 19|
|Break Strength||2000 lbs||Locking Head||19 mm × 26 mm × 42 mm|
|Locking Head Material||Zinc alloy housing / Stainless Steel||Cable Color||Dark Translucent|
|Cable Weight||4.6 oz|